Monday, July 20, 2009

SAMANTHA

Samantha is such a sweet baby, I wish she wasn't growing up so quick.


Samantha with Tyler, her cousin!
One of Sam's big smiles for Grandpa. She is an absolute angel. I am having so much fun playing with her.

Sam playing with Grandpa, she was cooing and had the cutiest smiles for him.


Samantha after swimming one afternoon.


I was cooking dinner one night and she konked out in her bouncy seat. Usually she likes to be bounced and rocked to sleep, she musted have really been tired.


This is Samantha at the Lake house. She pretty much sleep the whole time, if I'm lucky!

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a doll! Samantha is growing up so fast. She's getting really big

Shasta said...

Your girls are dolls. They are totally cute.

Chelsea said...

You have another baby girl!?!! Where have I been? Congratulations!