Monday, July 20, 2009

At the Pool and Random Pictures

Last night Kaitlyn was stacking her watermelon 4 or 5 high till they fell over. I thought it was cute so I decided to share.
I asked Kaitlyn to smile so I could take a pictue, this i what I got! She's a sweetie!



Kaitlyn can now swim around the pool. When she first got her floaty, she could not keep her head above the water, now she kicks and and moves her hands around as she sings, "swimming, swimming". She is a total water baby. She jumps off the diving board and the side of the pool. She swims the entire pool BY HERSELF! In fact, she doesn't want anyone touching her any more.





Samantha swimming.



We went to the zoo last week. Kaitlyn loved all the animals. At this point, we were looking into the hippo aquarium. The hippo swam right in front of Kaitlyn, she was not impressed at all, she kept getting excited and saying "fish, fish". Hippos aren't as cool as the fish were.





No comments: