Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome to Louisianna!!!!






We just moved out to Louisianna and the first week there we got a big surprise. It was raining outside so Chris and I stayed home and watched TV. Before we went to bed, when Chris was locking the front door, he noticed the car looked funny...it was under water. The pictures you see are after Chris pushed it out and water came out the doors. (The cup holders in the middle were full.) It was at the top of the seat when we found it...which was only a couple hours of rain. IT WAS PARKED IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE ON BASE! Needless to say it was TOTALED!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe that! That really stinks, I hope you didn't lose anything irreplacable like photos or anything that might have been in the car. Good luck with the whole insurance process - I'm sure that's the last thing you wanted to be doing at your new house.

Jayci said...

oh my heck, that is HORRIBLE. I can't even imagine seeing a car like that that WASN'T driven through a flash flood area. How the heck did it happen?!

Hope insurance covers everything... that is really bad!